Monday, October 24, 2011

Still no baby:(

  Well, still no baby! It has been a long and draining, but wonderful weekend...if that's possible! haha! We celebrated my birthday week last week, which was SO fun! I really thought Lincoln would come this past weekend, but nope! We went to eat lunch on Friday, and I had constant and painful contractions all through lunch...we stopped by Target to exchange some diapers and then hurried home. By this point, I had been contracting for over an hour. When we got home, Ben cleaned, took out trash, and got the car loaded while I layed down to see if the contractions would stop. At first, they kept up! They gradually got further apart, then stopped:( I fell asleep a bit disappointed, but hopeful!
   That night, I fell asleep around 10:30...I rolled over around 12:30 and Ben was still awake. He told me happy birthday, and I immediately started having very painful contractions. We started timing them, and they were close! After a little over an hour and a half, I decided to take a shower and get ready, again, to head to the hospital...just after 2, I got in the shower. Once again, the contractions started to taper off and eventually stop. I was a bit devastated and exhausted at this point. We got back into bed and I cried. I am so very ready to meet Lincoln. My doctor keeps saying "anytime, anytime", but still no baby. I am, obviously, not a patient person, and this waiting is driving me crazy! I have tried to just ignore the contractions now. Everyone keep saying "you will know when it's time", so I'm doing my best to just enjoy each moment.
  My family lives just over 3 hours away, and they are SUPER busy this week starting tomorrow...here's hoping he comes TODAY:)

No comments:

Post a Comment