Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Making Progress!

  Well, we were supposed to go to the doctor tomorrow, but with it being a Wednesday, not to mention the kick off to fall break and our youth lock-in, we have a lot going on tomorrow! I called the doctor's office, who called me back within the hour, to say they had a cancellation! YAY! Off we rushed, and found out that we are dilated to a 3 and 50% effaced!!! Lincoln has dropped-finally!-and we are making progress:) I am just so super excited to meet our little guy, I can hardly stand it! I know things are about to change in a big way, so I'm trying to just go on with life as usual, and give my amazingly wonderful husband as much attention as I can. I never EVER want him to think that he is 2nd in my life now or less important...he is going to be such an amazing daddy, and I just KNOW my love for him will grow even more!
  That's all for today! I am hoping to update from the hospital tomorrow! haha

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I was a 3/50% for 3 days, but Elijah's head wasn't on my cervix until about 24 hours before I started to labor, so I hope you do go really quickly!!! Can't wait to hear the news of his arrival!!!

    ReplyDelete