Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bottling up time

 The past 2 days have been hilarious! Monday was a day filled with things to do at church to get ready for the week ahead, as well as our youth lock in next week. Tons to do, but somehow, everything Ben did or said made me laugh. We truly spent almost the entire day joking around, while still getting stuff done of course-haha! It was one of those days that if I could, I would bottle it up and put it on a shelf to remember!!!


  Yesterday was a bit more rough...no progress on the delivery/labor/baby arrival front, took the Rav to Wal Mart to have them change the tires...waited 2 hours only to see that it had not been pulled in yet...went to another Wal Mart (who quoted us on tires just this past Sat) and could get right in, but now they say they don't even have those tires and cannot order them (WHAT??? Wal-Mart is CRAZY!!!)....my phone decided to spaz out and is almost completely out of commission (Friday and the IPhone 4s cannot come soon enough!)! When we finally got home from this day, I was almost in tears over just the messy day...Ben tried to take my phone and hug me so he could look at it...not what I wanted at that moment so I went into the bedroom. He immediately called Discount Tires to order the ones we wanted and came with a "hand written" note on his ipad saying how sorry he was that my phone was broken and that he loved me. I melted. After all of this, he got off the phone, and we moved right back into the loving, joking couple we were just the day before.

  I write all of this so I can just remember these incredible days. God has been so good to us. We are blessed far beyond anything we deserve. I just want to know on hard days, that the good far outweighs them, and satan will not win in our family! I have a husband who diligently prays with me, for me, over me and our son. I am so thankful that God allowed him to see whatever he saw in me and choose me as his wife and mother to his children. I so desperately try not to let such small things like yesterday's events, bring me down, but they often do. Praise God that He is so much bigger that all of that silly stuff!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amen, sister! You can also blame pregnancy hormones too, but that can just be an excuse. I hope the weekend is good to you and you go into labor! I talked to my stylist about the hospital you'll be at today because she delivered there and she said they just redid all the labor/delivery and it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool!!! I am even more excited...I know that is shallow, but I really want a fun experience:)

    ReplyDelete