Wednesday, December 1, 2010

life after iui #2

Well, things have been kinda crummy lately...we got home from Thanksgiving and we think our mouse problem is taken care of-at least for now! That's not so crummy I guess:)
We are still not pregnant...I took 2 tests because I did not start when I thought I should...more hopefulness only to be taken away. We went back to the doctor on Monday. I have to have an ultrasound every time before I start the Femara, just to make sure no cysts have formed since the last time. I was doing fine when we got there, but as soon as he came in and asked how I was, I lost it. The tears started flowing and didn't stop...I was so thankful to have Ben there with me (he didn't think he would be able to get away). The news was about the same...no new cysts, will call to schedule IUI in a few weeks, count was not good last time but it can fluctuate. Now the waiting game, followed by more waiting. I am on the verge of tears every second of every day it seems. I'm sure a lot of it is just hormones and medicine, but I hate it...I'm NOT a crier.

Our fridge stopped working this week...that was another $130...so our month has been:
mouse traps and poison: $25
Femara: $30
1st consultation with fertility doc that we were not billed for but threatened to be sent to collections: $198
2nd IUI w/ ultrasound: $350
3rd IUI w/ ultrasound: $350
the anticipation of hopefully becoming pregnant in just under 2 weeks: PRICELESS!!!
Happy Wednesday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment