Wednesday, December 8, 2010

before IUI #3...

Well, we are so close to IUI #3! I'm excited...and anxious...and nervous...and SCARED!!! After our most recent ultrasound, I was pretty bummed...not everything was perfect during our last IUI...I won't go into detail, but some counts were low that should have been much higher. Why was this not told to us at the appointment? Why did we spend nearly $300 for something that had less than our already small chance of working? I was very upset! But for some reason, all of that seems to fade when I start thinking that, if all counts are good, we will be, once again, possibly PREGNANT!

Life has been crazy with church stuff, Christmas stuff, family, planning a ski trip for March with some AWESOME friends...it has been a good distraction, but I often catch myself thinking that come Christmas day, we may be announcing some big news! or wallowing in self-pity...I'm personally hoping for the first option:)

We have made the decision to tell some of our close friends and family exactly when our IUI will be (when we find out). We want all the prayer we can get, without all the questions following. We truly have such an amazing support system at our church-they are family when our families are not here to hug us, hold us, and let us cry. I have especially been so grateful to a friend at church named Jason. I have prayed and prayed for Ben to have at least one close friend to share with, or vent to, or just spend time with. Jason has been that for Ben and I am so very thankful! Jason, you are a Godsend!!!

I'm hoping to have exciting news to put on here soon, but if not, I will still keep trusting that God knows my deepest desires and that, for whatever reason, it is just not our time! Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you and your sweet hubby. I too pray that you receive your Christmas Miracle and will be holding you close to heart, as I know how heavy the burden can be.

    Continue to hold on to FAITH and firmly grasp HIS hand...and never lose HOPE :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete