Sunday, November 7, 2010

week in a nut shell

This week has been exhausting, wonderful, stressful, joy-filled, long, but awesome!!! I think we worked close to 70 hours this week, but it was all worth it! We had our ENCOUNTER meetings Wed-Fri. night with Afshin Ziafat. If you have never heard him or heard of him, you are missing out (I'm sure there are things on youtube). He is an evangelist with an amazing story...basically, he grew up Muslim, became a believer, his family disowned him then took him back, he told his dad he was going to go into the ministry, his dad disowned him again, relationships have been restored, and he now preaches about the goodness of our Father all over! We saw many saved this week which was so exciting!!!

That has pretty much been our week...the distraction has been good, although I find myself checking my calendar, counting days, trying to figure out when we might go back for round 2 at the good 'ol doc's office:) I'm scared and excited, nervous and hopeful, anxious and terrified...I'm pretty much a big bag of emotions! But hey, I'm a girl, so I'm aloud to be!!! :)

I hope everyone has a great Sunday, and enjoyed that extra hour this morning!!!
"He loves us, oh how He loves us!"

No comments:

Post a Comment